Sediview demonstration software
This free Sediview demonstration software is supplied to allow prospective users to examine and test the functionality of the software using the example workspaces provided. The demonstration software is provided with limited functionality such that the creation of new workspaces is not supported. The software is provided with a full copy of the software user manual and is compatible with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
- Your computer's hard disk should have at least 10 megabytes of available space in order to install the demonstration software.
- The demonstration software executable must be run as administrator. A CD-ROM drive is not required.
Otherwise, the system requirements for the demonstration are the same as the requirements for the full version of the software – these are detailed in the software user manual supplied with the demo software download.
If you send us information using this form, your details will be added to our database and used to send you details of activities and development within HR Wallingford Group. We DO NOT pass this information to any organisations outside the HR Wallingford Group.
Please note that if you download the demonstration software you will have been deemed to have accepted the terms specified below.
- The Sediview demonstration software is copyright © HR Wallingford Ltd 2013.
- This licence relates only to the source code and executables of Sediview. You are responsible for obtaining a license for third-party software necessary to run Sediview.
- This Licence may not be assigned, transferred, delegated or brought in any way whatsoever.
- Sediview is the property of HR Wallingford. All rights of ownership, copyright, registered trademarks, know-how in relation with Sediview are and remain the property of HR Wallingford.
- You will only use this version of Sediview for demonstration purposes. You may use, copy and distribute the demonstration solely for demonstration purposes, provided that no modification is made to the program, that all of the original files included are unmodified, that no files are added, and that it is not sold for profit. Commercial use of the demonstration software is prohibited. You may not disassemble, decompose, reverse engineer, or alter any of the files in the package. You are liable for your use of Sediview for this purpose. You agree that HR Wallingford shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damage howsoever arising out of the use or impossibility to use Sediview even when HR Wallingford has been informed of the possibility of such damage. You indemnify HR Wallingford against any claim action proceedings liability cost expense or damage resulting from the use by you of Sediview.
- HR Wallingford does not guarantee that Sediview's functions meet your requirements nor that Sediview is free from errors.
- This Licence is effective only for 30 days from the date which you have downloaded the demonstration software.
- This Licence will terminate automatically if you are in breach of the above conditions.
If you agree to all the above terms, then you may download the Sediview demonstration software by clicking on the appropriate option below.
If you have any comments on the information please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org