Key features and system requirements
- simultaneous analysis of current speed and direction and suspended solids concentration
- concentration measurement range from <1 mg/L to >2,000 mg/L
- vertical resolution as little as 0.1m
- permits detailed study of solids concentration and flux
- wide range of applications
- comprehensive and detailed technical support in the collection and processing of sediment plume data
Minimum system requirements
Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems.
Sediview requires a Pentium PC or compatible machine, preferably with at least 256MB RAM. Sediview has been run on machines with 700 MHz processors, although it is strongly recommended that it is run with processors of 2GHz or faster.
1024 x 768
Hard disk space requirement
This depends very much on how much data requires storage at any one time. The application and its work files require about 10MB of disk space as a minimum.
Download our brochure
The Sediview package
The Sediview package provided by HR Wallingford includes:
- Sediview data processing, analysis and presentation software
- Detailed, fully illustrated procedure and user manual software
- A comprehensive technical and software support service
- An optional training course held on the Client's survey vessel and in the office